A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polvorosa
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Polvorosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Polvorosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Polvorosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristeto Aguilos Polvorosa MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cristeto A. Polvorosa practice?
- Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa practices Urology near Nederland, TX.
See Nederland Urologists.