A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Polvorosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Polvorosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristeto Aguilos Polvorosa MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cristeto A. Polvorosa practice?
- Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristeto Polvorosa practices Urology near Nederland, TX.
See Nederland Urologists.