Dr. Cristi Egenolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristi Egenolf?

Highly Recommend Dr. Egenolf

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Egenolf impressed me right from my first visit. She listens well and always has time for any questions. I have a complicated medical history. Recently she suspected a new condition that I thought was probably unlikely and she was right on as it was confirmed by lab work! I highly recommend Dr. Egenolf to my family and friends.

Posted on March 4th, 2010

She came into the room did not even sit down; listened to me breath and left. She seriously was only in there for 3 mins. I had to go back to another doctor because she did not treat the health problem right. I also brought my child to her, and she has health issues and she did the same thing. I would never tell a friend about her nor would I ever see her again. She is very cold.

Posted on November 8th, 2016