Dr. Cristi Wilson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cristi Wilson?

review

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Wilson is a nice person, seems to answer questions, but she misdiagnosed my child's condition, and gave wrong medication. When I asked her to send us to the specialist-pulmonologist, she responded "we are specialists here". Now, after many years, my child still has health issues because Dr. Wilson didn't give us the referral to the specialist, and prescribed the wrong medication, which didn't treat the infection.

Good work Dr. Cristi Wilson.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Dr. Cristi Wilson is the best. She is great with my son and answer any questions I have. She is very smart, up to date with all the new info and very knowledgeable about everything that goes on with kids and newborns.

Do NOT take your Kids to this doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Please do NOT take your Kids to see this doctor (Dr. Christi Wilson) or any of group doctors (Henrico Pediatrics). They do not diagnose symptom properly and always in hurry during the appointment. They will just make you keep coming for the same treatment again & again and will try to earn money. If you call nurse then simple response would be bring your kid to see the doctor, though you visited the doctor just day before. In short, they do not cure or diagnose symptoms in one visit. They need multiple visits to earn money from your co-pay and insurance provider. It looks like they are trying to learn by experimenting your kids.

Saved My Daughters Life!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr. Wilson, or as I have called her for many years, "Dr. Cristi" is a great pediatrician!! She actually saved my child's life by knowing exactly when she needed to see a Pediatric Cardiologist, and while Dr. Wilson is not a Cardiologist she knew there was a cardiac problem, and we got right in to see a specialist that diagnosed my daughter with a cong. heart defect. I have seen the other pediatricians in her office when she was not in, and they are all excellent, but when I know my child needs advanced care I will NOT let anyone but Dr. Cristi Wilson see her.

Best pediatrician in Richmond VA.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I have been taking my two girls to see Dr. Wilson for some time now. After using another local practice, she is hands down the best doc I have ever been to. She is prompt, takes time with us and has diagnosed problems that other doctors have missed. I would not go to anyone else.

Dr. Wilson cares!

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr. Wilson is the only pediatrician our kids have known and they are now teenagers! She is very caring and will listen to their ailments and our concerns. Have recommended her many times!

Posted on November 1st, 2017