A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Alba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alba
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Alba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian De Jesus Alba MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristian D. Alba practice?
- Dr. Cristian Alba has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Alba practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Gastroenterologists.