A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Arvinte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Arvinte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Arvinte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvinte graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arvinte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Arvinte MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cristian Arvinte practice?
- Dr. Cristian Arvinte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cristian Arvinte practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.