A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Brotea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Brotea, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Brotea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Brotea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cristian Brotea practice?
- Dr. Cristian Brotea has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Brotea practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.