A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Brotea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Brotea, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Brotea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Brotea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Brotea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cristian Brotea practice?
- Dr. Cristian Brotea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristian Brotea practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons and Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.