A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Brotea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Brotea, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Brotea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brotea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Brotea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Cristian Brotea practice?
- Dr. Cristian Brotea has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Brotea practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.