A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Ciora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Ciora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciora
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ciora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciora graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Ciora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Dan Ciora MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristian D. Ciora practice?
- Dr. Cristian Ciora has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Ciora practices Psychiatry near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.