A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Ciora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Ciora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciora
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciora graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Ciora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Dan Ciora MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristian D. Ciora practice?
- Dr. Cristian Ciora has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Ciora practices Psychiatry near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.