A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Ciora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Ciora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciora graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Ciora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Dan Ciora MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristian D. Ciora practice?
- Dr. Cristian Ciora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristian Ciora practices Psychiatry near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.