A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Thomae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Thomae, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Thomae, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomae graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian Thomae MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristian Thomae practice?
- Dr. Cristian Thomae has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristian Thomae practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.