A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Vallejos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Vallejos, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallejos
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallejos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Vallejos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallejos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallejos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian R Vallejos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristian R. Vallejos practice?
- Dr. Cristian Vallejos has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristian Vallejos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.