A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristian Vallejos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristian Vallejos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristian Vallejos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallejos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallejos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristian R Vallejos MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristian R. Vallejos practice?
- Dr. Cristian Vallejos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristian Vallejos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.