Dr. Cristiana Bortuzzo MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Tucson, AZ

3.2

no change

August 18th, 2016
I went to see her years ago. I heard bad things but gave it a shot. She was ok. I didn't see her being rude and was fine with me. I hadn't gone to a GI Dr in a long time and someone suggested I go to thier Dr. I did and didn't like them. So I called and explained and was told since I saw another Dr she would not see me. What is THAT about. I guess she doesn't need patients. I thought that was very odd.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr had problem closing pt notes.

January 14th, 2015
Caring concerned dr.

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Bortuzzo is patient, personable, and a top-notch professional. She diagnosed my acid reflux, conducted a flawless EGD and guided my follow up care. I am now without pain and my digestive issues have significantly improved. In sum, she rocks!

September 19th, 2013
I would'nt even give this Dr. A 1 star rating! I had an initial consult with her and could not believe her unprofessionalism! She talked over me, did not listen, referred to other patients of hers as, "whiners", and above all made me feel as though she was putting herself out by having to treat people. Her bedside manor is a big zero! I would suggest she retires or just gives up her practice as the public does not deserve to have someone like her out there practicing. She is abrasive, gruff and too blunt for comfort. I cannot imagine how her office staff can survive working for her. Definite anger issues and a big European ego that comes across as Just plain rude and insensitive. Have told anyone who will listen to never consider going to her. And I am not a picky person! I have never encountered a Dr. like her before! Beware!!!

September 8th, 2013
The most unprofessional doctor I have met. Yelled at my wife in recovery using profanity, very humiliating and completely unnecessary. She has serious anger issues and should not be allowed to interact with the public. My wife retrieved her records and is now under another doctor's care. I would not take my dog to her and do not recommend her under any circumstances.

June 19th, 2013
Rudest doctor ever
Dr. Christina Bortuzzo Is the worst doctor I've ever seen. She told my husband we couldn't bring our child in, Then I overheard her tell the nurse that she doesn't want any screaming brats in her office. Every time she would ask me a question I would go to answer and she would interrupt me. She yelled at one of the nurses Calling her stupid right in front of me. I will never go back there

May 23rd, 2013
If you want a accurate and friendly diagnosis dont come here!
The one good thing there are alot of Gi Docs in town will not go back to this ( Desert sun)office or Doctor...Dr made me feel like I was wasting her time.Left feeling discouraged rather than encouraged.

July 15th, 2012
Dr. Bortuzzo is an excellent doctor, very caring and supportive, very thorough and informative; called me personally and promptly with test results; followed me through my long hospitalization. I would have died without her initial diagnostic evaluation and referral to a surgeon. I can't say enough good things about her!

December 3rd, 2009
Worst bedside manners I have EVER encountered!
Dr. Bortuzzo has the WORST class I have every encountered in my life! I could not believe she was yelling at my husband and I in the recovery room where my husband and other patients were trying to recover. She had the audacity to yell with profanity because one of her staff members advised us Dr. Bortuzzo would write a doctors note and she did not. Even before the surgery she was yelling at another patient for eating after midnight, yes that was wrong but learn how to present yourself as a professional! I would not reccommend her to anyone! No wonder why I was able to schedule an appointment right away, no one wants her for a doctor.