A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristiana Motet-Grigoras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristiana Motet-Grigoras, Child, Adolescent, Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motet-Grigoras
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motet-Grigoras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristiana Motet-Grigoras, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Motet-Grigoras graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristiana Nicole Motet-Grigoras MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristiana N. Motet-Grigoras practice?
- Dr. Cristiana Motet-Grigoras has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristiana Motet-Grigoras practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists and Santa Ana Child Psychiatrists.