A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristiane Guberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guberman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Guberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Guberman graduated from Fundacao Tecnico-Educacao Souza Marques, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Guberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristiane Guberman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristiane Guberman practice?
- Dr. Cristiane Guberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristiane Guberman practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Internists and Hazard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.