A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristiane Guberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guberman graduated from Fundacao Tecnico-Educacao Souza Marques, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Guberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristiane Guberman MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristiane Guberman practice?
- Dr. Cristiane Guberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristiane Guberman practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.