Dr. Cristiane Ennis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristiane Ennis?

K.P

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Great experience!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Amazing Doctor that really cares. Great staff!!!

Fantastic experience

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Tan is so very interested in me and my issues. Her staff is caring and attentive. Very professional but nurturing at the same time. I would recommend Dr. Tan to everyone woman I know.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

save your time and money and stay away from this doctor, she does not truly listen to your concerns for your health she does as she sees fit...I have went it with several concerns about my health only to brushed aside. on how I feel and every time I bring up questing about new issues she says I need to make another apt. to talk about it!!!!! I have had to update my file with this doctor about 3 times because they keep changing their system so everything I go in I have to start all over...so she never truly has an accurate view of my history...find a new doctor if you care about your health.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Tan's office staff seems to never rush patients, which is good if you have lots of time, but I've waited in the waiting room with no patients ahead of me. They do follow-up on calls on Friday, so if you've been waiting since Monday, it seems like an unnecessarily long wait.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Tan is an amazingly personal doctor, she is very thorough and informative about diagnosis and instructions. I am so grateful that I found her!

The best doctor I have found in years

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr Tan makes you feel important. She takes the time to visit with you, ask questions, and really get to the root of your problem. I have looked for a doctor like her for years. After visits to many specialists with no diagnosis, Dr. Tan was able to diagnose me and help me start feeling much better after one lengthy visit. She is a God send.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

So glad she came to the Panhandle of Texas. She is thorough and explains everything in detail, and makes me feel comfortable asking any question.

Friendly and Thorough

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Tan is really friendly and comfortable to talk to. She had looked at the medical records sent by my previous doctor in another town and followed up on issues from my past history. She is proactive with her care.

Wonderful All Around

Posted on May 6th, 2015

This physician is incredible. She has the whole package. She has intelligence, personality and passion. You can't find very many doctors with all of these very often. She is there for the right reason, the patient. Do yourself a favor and give your healthcare a boost with this doc.

Terrible Excuse for A Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Wow, I never cease to be amazed by the garbage churned out by the medical establishment. An incompetent doctor with a DEPLORABLE bedside manner. She will treat you as if you have the intelligence of a 3 year old, will not TRULY listen to your concerns and will invalidate your thoughts and ideas. Do us all a favor and quit your job. Please stay away from this woman.

WoW! What a nice surprise

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I am a 39 year old female. After a very mediocre visit with a different doctor, I was looking for a second opinion. I heard great things about Dr. Tan, and decided to give her a call. I made an appointment with Dr. Tan, and was pleasantly surprised as she exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Tan within three days of calling. Valerie, the lady who made my appointment and checked me out, was very nice and answered all my questions. I was able to fill in new patient paperwork over the computer before arriving. I was greeted with a smile when I arrived. The bright colors in the waiting room are a nice change from the drab colors in many doctors' offices and hospitals. Everything seemed fresh, clean and new. I waited only a few minutes, maybe 10-15 minutes, before I was seen. Dr. Tan's nurse, Margie, was kind and professional. She never quit smiling. Dr. Tan's bed side manner was outstanding. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She was so thorough. Dr. Tan was friendly, patient, funny, and easy to talk to (even about sexual concerns). She was open, honest, and caring. She spent a long time talking to me, answering questions, and explaining her diagnosis, next steps, and reasons for her recommendations. Dr. Tan never talked over my head, instead, she put medical information in terms I could understand. She reassured me when I was anxious, and I felt like I was in the best hands. She even hugged me when I left. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends without any hesitation. She is truly exceptional.