Dr. Cristiane Tan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 26th, 2016
Fantastic experience
Dr. Tan is so very interested in me and my issues. Her staff is caring and attentive. Very professional but nurturing at the same time. I would recommend Dr. Tan to everyone woman I know.

September 12th, 2016
save your time and money and stay away from this doctor, she does not truly listen to your concerns for your health she does as she sees fit...I have went it with several concerns about my health only to brushed aside. on how I feel and every time I bring up questing about new issues she says I need to make another apt. to talk about it!!!!! I have had to update my file with this doctor about 3 times because they keep changing their system so everything I go in I have to start all over...so she never truly has an accurate view of my history...find a new doctor if you care about your health.

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Tan's office staff seems to never rush patients, which is good if you have lots of time, but I've waited in the waiting room with no patients ahead of me. They do follow-up on calls on Friday, so if you've been waiting since Monday, it seems like an unnecessarily long wait.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Tan is an amazingly personal doctor, she is very thorough and informative about diagnosis and instructions. I am so grateful that I found her!

August 21st, 2015
The best doctor I have found in years
Dr Tan makes you feel important. She takes the time to visit with you, ask questions, and really get to the root of your problem. I have looked for a doctor like her for years. After visits to many specialists with no diagnosis, Dr. Tan was able to diagnose me and help me start feeling much better after one lengthy visit. She is a God send.

July 27th, 2015
So glad she came to the Panhandle of Texas. She is thorough and explains everything in detail, and makes me feel comfortable asking any question.

May 19th, 2015
Friendly and Thorough
Dr. Tan is really friendly and comfortable to talk to. She had looked at the medical records sent by my previous doctor in another town and followed up on issues from my past history. She is proactive with her care.

May 5th, 2015
Wonderful All Around
This physician is incredible. She has the whole package. She has intelligence, personality and passion. You can't find very many doctors with all of these very often. She is there for the right reason, the patient. Do yourself a favor and give your healthcare a boost with this doc.

October 7th, 2014
Terrible Excuse for A Doctor
Wow, I never cease to be amazed by the garbage churned out by the medical establishment. An incompetent doctor with a DEPLORABLE bedside manner. She will treat you as if you have the intelligence of a 3 year old, will not TRULY listen to your concerns and will invalidate your thoughts and ideas. Do us all a favor and quit your job. Please stay away from this woman.

February 21st, 2014
WoW! What a nice surprise
I am a 39 year old female. After a very mediocre visit with a different doctor, I was looking for a second opinion. I heard great things about Dr. Tan, and decided to give her a call. I made an appointment with Dr. Tan, and was pleasantly surprised as she exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Tan within three days of calling. Valerie, the lady who made my appointment and checked me out, was very nice and answered all my questions. I was able to fill in new patient paperwork over the computer before arriving. I was greeted with a smile when I arrived. The bright colors in the waiting room are a nice change from the drab colors in many doctors' offices and hospitals. Everything seemed fresh, clean and new. I waited only a few minutes, maybe 10-15 minutes, before I was seen. Dr. Tan's nurse, Margie, was kind and professional. She never quit smiling. Dr. Tan's bed side manner was outstanding. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She was so thorough. Dr. Tan was friendly, patient, funny, and easy to talk to (even about sexual concerns). She was open, honest, and caring. She spent a long time talking to me, answering questions, and explaining her diagnosis, next steps, and reasons for her recommendations. Dr. Tan never talked over my head, instead, she put medical information in terms I could understand. She reassured me when I was anxious, and I felt like I was in the best hands. She even hugged me when I left. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends without any hesitation. She is truly exceptional.

February 18th, 2014
The staff at this office was Fabulous!!! This office truly cares about the patient. Each and every person was helpful and personable. All of the other patient's I know that go see the doc's at this clinic love it and have fun each and everytime. You can't make everyone happy, but the majority is all that matters. Keep doing the spectacular work you ladies do and I'll keep telling people that you guy's are AWESOME!!

October 1st, 2013
Don't recommend this doctor
Dr tan and her staff are not helpful. I don't recommend this doctor. She gives you medicine like your a Ginny pig and hopes it work.