A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristiano Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristiano Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Universidade De Santa Catarina, Florianopolis.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristiano Faber MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cristiano Faber practice?
- Dr. Cristiano Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristiano Faber practices Vascular Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.