A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristin Colford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristin Colford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristin Colford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colford graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Colford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristin Mulderig Colford MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristin M. Colford practice?
- Dr. Cristin Colford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristin Colford practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.