Dr. Cristin Jouve Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cristin Jouve?

June 12th, 2011

i found her very competent and spent an hour with me. i had seen a physiatrist who barely spoke to me and did a quick exam, whereas dr. jouve spend time doing an exam. i definitely recommend her.

February 2nd, 2011

She was in Rush She spend only aprox 5 minutes with me she did not let me finished my problums.When i went whole staff was on lunch no one was in the office.

November 12th, 2009

Knowledgeable but poor bedside manners

I think Dr. Jouve knows her stuff but she is very lacking in communicating any of it, conveying information, no game plan for my back. I have had to contact her regarding prescriptions, etc. and she is very cold and uncaring on the phone. Honestly, I think her plate is too full as she seems very frazzled. I would not recommend her to anyone I know.

August 26th, 2014