A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristin Panzarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristin Panzarella is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristin Panzarella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzarella graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Panzarella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristin Susanne Panzarella MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristin S. Panzarella practice?
- Dr. Cristin Panzarella has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristin Panzarella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.