Dr. Cristin Slater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristin Slater?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Cristin Slater?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016

If it wasn't for Dr. Slater my husband and I wouldn't be expecting twins!! So thankful for ICRM!

March 24th, 2016

We love Dr. Slater and her staff. They were so caring through our time there and they helped make our dreams come true! After a long journey through infertility, we now have beautiful twin boys thanks to ICRM, Dr. Slater and her staff. We have frozen embryos there and we will definitely be going back. Thanks Dr. Slater!

January 26th, 2015

I have a beautiful 2 year old from a wonderful IUI experience at ICRM. I am now in the process of having my second IVF to get a friend for toddler. I have had an amazing experience with all the staff. I consider them friends and I would recommend to anyone!

February 27th, 2014

Successful ICSI treatment

What I liked most about ICRM was that the staff were all very genuine and helpful, taking interest in your personal story. There are so many people undergoing treatment that you could easily be just a number, yet I felt they were invested into us in a very intentional way. They were efficient, helpful, kind and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Slater and the staff to anyone in Idaho or surrounding states. We were successful in our treatment and are pregnant with twins now.

July 8th, 2013

Dr. Slater

I would highly recommend dr. Slater. She is very knowledgeable and very caring. I have nothing but positive to say about her and her staff. They walked us trough the process and were very caring and supportive. We did the IVF and it worked the first time, and we have a beautiful little girl thanks to Dr. Slater and her team. We have one more embryo frozen, and we will be definitely back to use that as well. Thank you Dr. Slater!

April 20th, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff

I read alot of the reviews about dr slater and I have to say I feel these people are just the few that didn't have great success. I really did my research and had a consultation with dr slater and felt that she was very knowledgeable and was a straight shooter from the beginning. I felt that she truly wanted to help me and my husbands dreams come true. they did not do any unneeded tests and I couldn't believe how much money I saved using idaho reproductive of medicine compared to all the other clinics around the country. I am from New York and I had my embryos shipped there over night. To make a long story short my gestational carrier got pregnant on her first cycle with two healthy twins. I still have 4 embryos stored with them cause we plan on using the clinic again. Also the staff is incredible. Natalie levin was my RN coordinator and she was on top of everything and extremely intelligent. They never promise you anything but want the best outcome. I highly recommend this clinic and dr slater she's amazing.

May 3rd, 2012

Treats patients like a number...

Dr. Slater treats her patients like a number. She rushes through procedures and treatments causing unnecessary medications, treatments and heartache for the patient. Furthermore, Dr. Slater's bedside manner is awful. She is cold and sterile. I would not have gone to her, but she is the only RE doctor in town.

March 26th, 2012

This office staff as well as the nurses have horrible bedside manner. As a patient you are treated like a number and it feels like they use the same protocol for everyone. Dr Slater can't make definitive decisions regarding treatments. And Janna the ivf coordinator is cold and rude. If you are paying for IVF I strongly encourage going out of state.

April 16th, 2015