Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina Baker
Dr. Cristina Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina Baker has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cristina Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Cynthia Labayen
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17
Dr. Janet Larson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi23
Dr. Stefan Collinet-Adler
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24