Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. She is very caring and supportive.

June 27th, 2016
She’s in charge and you feel calmer. If you want to understand why Dr. Balsera is different, start there. There’s a commercial for Cancer Treatment Centers of America where all of a patient’s docs are sitting around a conference table discussing their case. If you’re dealing with serious health issues, this would be a dream come true. My husband has 10 docs. For the most part, they don’t talk to each other. Dr. Balsera is a one-woman conference table. She puts it all together for you.

April 14th, 2016
Brilliant Doctor with a kind, knowledgeable spirit. She makes a scary situation never seem hopeless. Her treatment is spot on with almost instant results. I absolutely love her! I have never had such trust in a Doctor.

September 29th, 2015
THIS DOCTER WILL FOOL YOU!!! SHE GIVES YOU THE I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU ATTITUDE WHEN YOU FIRST MEET HER, BUT THEN SHE TURNS INTO A MONSTER, THIS WOMAN TOLD ME I WAS TO BLAME FOR MY PD CATHERTHER MAL-FUNCTIONING, THE CATHERETHER NEVER WORKED FROM DAY ONE AND ITS NOW BEEN IN FOR 7 MONTHS AND STILL NO ONE HAS ADDRESSED THE ISSUE, I CANT USE IT AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE, SHE BELIEVES EVERYTHING SOMEONE ELSE TELLS HER ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND NOT ONCE DID SHE ASK ME WHAT WAS GOING ON, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I NOT ONLY LOST RESPECT FOR HER AS DOCTOR, BUT AS A HUMAN AS WELL, ... HEARTLESS!!!!!

July 4th, 2015
Great results in controlling blood pressure
Dr Balsera is very analytical, which was exactly what we needed to get my wife's blood pressure under control. We had tried to find a solution for months, and Dr Balsera got us where we needed to be in a few weeks. She clearly explained the objective, how she intended to get there, and then did it. Outstanding.

December 13th, 2013
YES, SHE IS MY HUSBAND'S DR. AND WE HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR HER AND FEEL QUITE COMFORTABE SHE KNOWS VERY WELL HOW TO TREAT HIM..

February 24th, 2013
DoD Contractor
I received Dr. Balsera's name as a referral from Dr Sehres. She is an excellent Dr with a great bedside manner concerned about your overall kidney functions. Her staff was professional and will contact you either via voice or e-mail. My wait time in the office is minimal. Dr. Balsera spent plenty of time with me during my visit and I found her to be very friendly.

August 28th, 2012
Find a new doctor
Waited 2 months to see this doctor. On my apptday arrive on time and told doctor had a family emergency.They would call me and rescheduled, 5 months later and stillwaiting on a call..... Rude staff and doctor good match!!!

January 11th, 2010
Excellent Experience
I received Dr. Balsera's name as a referral from a friend. Her staff was professional and easy to get a hold of. My wait time in the office was minimal. Dr. Balsera spent plenty of time with me during my visit and I found her to be very friendly.