Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Aug 23rd, 2016

would not recommend this doctor to my enemy

17 year Lupus, Fibromyalgia and chronic pain patient Survivor show details 17 year Lupus, Fibromyalgia and chronic pain patient Survivor
Aug 16th, 2016

Dr. Bartis, is a very thorough and knowledgeable at treating chronic pain. I highly recommend Dr. Bartis to all patient that are suffering from chronic pain. Dr. Bartis carefully develops a chronic pain plan to combat the daily discomfort.

by Nanette A on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr Bartis was very thorough and informative.

by Peggy Badgett on May 25th, 2016

I think she the best

Kudos and shout out to Dr. Bartis show details Kudos and shout out to Dr. Bartis
by Vencentia Miller on May 4th, 2016

Her staff is courteous and found a surgical hospital/center that would take my insurance and arranged the appoints for me. The first shot of my epidural was done with local anesthetic by my choice. There was only a little discomfort, but I have a high tolerance to pain. Dr. Bartis was "in and out" in short time. I walked and drove myself home. Minimal bleeding on surgical dressing next morning. Thank you Dr. Bartis. It feels so good to be pain free and be able to walk. See you next week for second shot.

by Brenda on Apr 26th, 2016

She really cares about her patients, and takes time to understand their pain and concerns.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Earl Lee on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bartis didnt just offer me a prescription like other "pain doctors" I had 5 doctors before Dr. Bartis and nobody did anything but prescriptions and rehab. I found out later that those doctors were not even all board certified in pain medicine. Also Dr. bartis is board certified anesthesia so two boards certified to help me. She used pain mapping to figure out the cause of my pain and for the first time I understood why my back hurts. I went from pain I cant handle to pain that is a zero on most days of the week. It took more time and effort on my part but I dont ave to take drugs all the time anymore and that is the best part.