Dr. Cristina Bartis MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

May 9th, 2017
An excellent Pain Management Physician
I've been a patient for two years. Dr. Bartis has done an excellent job controlling my pain. There is very little wait time. The staff is courteous.

March 3rd, 2017
Finally Got Pain Relief!
After 11 years of pain management after spinal fusion from T-2 to Sacrum, just one visit to Dr Bartis and she recommended meds for nerve pain. For the first time since my 2006 surgery my pain has dropped to level 2.

January 24th, 2017
Great Doctor
I transferred from another Pain Management Co & I can say that Dr Bartis and the office is much more professional and thorough than my previous exp. I came to Dr Bartis by a recommendation and in turn I would recommend her to anyone who needs pain care.

January 3rd, 2017
Initially my opinion of Dr Bartis was a rave review. I followed her recommendations to do physical therapy and then back injections for my most pressing pain which was my lower back. I did mention that my upper shoulder blade ached me as well. but the lower was my main priority at the time. However, after the injections which cost in the thousands$$$ and the location of the procedure in the hundreds of thousands; I started to have more sever pain in the upper shoulder blade. I re-visited Dr. Bartis and all she could say was is that I needed to visit a Chiropractor, gave me an injection to help ease the pain (I guess) and refer me to physical therapy. Well I advised her when I first visited her that I had already seen a Chiropractor and another back doctor. She was my second opinion and you refer me back to the Chiropractor. Geesh....I got mixed emotions regarding this second issue, because it is the same just a different location. No I wasn't happy with the diagnosis of this one but my paid is relieved of the initial lower back problem.

December 25th, 2016
Very good
very good

December 24th, 2016
I'm so pleased with Dr.Barris she's a professional lady with such a pleasant adatude I'm so happy to have her a my dr. Thank you Dr.Barris for everything :)

December 6th, 2016
waiting time for an appointment
wish I didn't have to be in discomfort for 4 weeks to get relief