A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Boccalandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, ENDOCRINOLOGY , DIABETES AND METABOLISM is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Boccalandro, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccalandro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boccalandro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Boccalandro MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Boccalandro practice?
- Dr. Cristina Boccalandro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Boccalandro practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.