A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Brunet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Brunet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Brunet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunet graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Brunet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Maria Brunet MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Brunet practice?
- Dr. Cristina Brunet has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Brunet practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Madison, CT.
See Madison Internists and Madison Rheumatologists.