A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Cabral Pauig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabral Pauig
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cabral Pauig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabral Pauig graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Cabral Pauig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Cabral Pauig MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Cabral Pauig practice?
- Dr. Christina Cabral Pauig has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Cabral Pauig practices Cardiology near London, KY.
See London Cardiologists.