A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cabral Pauig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabral Pauig graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Cabral Pauig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Cabral Pauig MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Cabral Pauig practice?
- Dr. Cristina Cabral Pauig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Cabral Pauig practices Cardiology near Williamsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Williamsburg Cardiologists.