A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera Muffly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Muffly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera Muffly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cabrera Muffly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly practice?
- Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly practices Otolaryngology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Otolaryngologists.