A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Cabrera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cabrera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Elena Cabrera MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina E. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Cristina Cabrera has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Cabrera practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Cleveland, OH.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.