A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera Muffly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cabrera Muffly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly practice?
- Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Cabrera Muffly practices Otolaryngology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Otolaryngologists.