A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Capanescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Capanescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Capanescu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Capanescu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Capanescu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Capanescu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Capanescu practice?
- Dr. Cristina Capanescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Capanescu practices Gastroenterology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Gastroenterologists.