A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Capanescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Capanescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Capanescu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Capanescu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Capanescu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capanescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cristina Capanescu practice?
Dr. Cristina Capanescu practices Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.