A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Cortez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Cortez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cortez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cristina Cortez practice?
Dr. Cristina Cortez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.