A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Cortez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Cortez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Cortez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Cortez practice?
- Dr. Cristina Cortez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Cortez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.