A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasoveanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dasoveanu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Maria Dasoveanu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Dasoveanu practice?
- Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists.