A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasoveanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dasoveanu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dasoveanu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Dasoveanu practice?
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Lilburn, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.