A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Dinicu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Dinicu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Dinicu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinicu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Dinicu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Elena Dinicu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina E. Dinicu practice?
- Dr. Cristina Dinicu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Dinicu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Marlborough, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.