A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Drafta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Drafta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Drafta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drafta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Drafta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Drafta MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Drafta practice?
- Dr. Christina Drafta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Drafta practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.