Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina Drafta
Dr. Cristina Drafta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Drafta is affiliated with Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute, NYU Langone Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Drafta has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina Drafta has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Cristina Drafta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Anna Shor
New York, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Howard Sander
Neurology, Pain Management, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Mary Lynn Chu
Child Neurology, Neurology
New York, NY 0.01 mi35