A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Drafta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Drafta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Drafta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drafta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drafta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drafta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Drafta practice?
Dr. Christina Drafta practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.