Dr. Cristina Drafta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Drafta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

I went to Dr. Drafta more than a year ago. Being diagnosed, a very long time ago, with idiopathic epilepsy, I needed a new neurological "check-up." Being used to the somber faced specialists I had gone to before, I was so pleasantly surprised upon meeting Dr. Drafta. She entered the room with a smile and so much energy. She enlightened me to many facts I had never known about my illness. One being how my present medication causes me to sometimes fall or drop things. I had never known that. All in all, Dr. Drafta is a professional with a wonderful bedside manner and I would recommend her to anyone.

June 29th, 2016

Truly Grateful

Truly Grateful,that I found a neurologist that took my insurance.There seems to be a shortage of neurologist who want to take GHI. The last neurologist took the insurance for the visit but not for the EMG testing. Dr Drafta took insurance for both all of her staff treated me like a person. I really feel she listens. She provided quality time. It was worth the wait time. Truly grateful.

May 1st, 2015

She is very good doctor, but the waiting time is usually more than one hour.

January 7th, 2015

Dr. Drafta has no respect for time. Even after waiting over an hour, she spent less than 10 minutes with me. I do not feel that she listens to you as a patient, and was frustrated by the entire experience.

December 30th, 2014

I would rethink having her as my doctor...

Drafta incorrectly diagnosed me as having Somataform disorder and gave me Sumatriptan to use. Which is contraindicated to the condition that I really have, Hemiplegic migraines. (A rare migraine form that I was correctly diagnosed with in the ER before I saw her and diagnosed by other doctors with after I left her care). I took the Sumatriptan one day and almost winded up in the hospital because I became temporarily paralyzed, unable to speak and lost consciousness. I could have had a stroke because of her. Drafta claimed all the symptoms I was experiencing with my illness, she experienced them too because we were both healthcare workers and tend to overthink things, and if I just took Klonopin it would go away. It was my misfortune that I trusted her. SMH

May 16th, 2013

She's Great!

I went to see Dr. Drafta regarding a foot injury that resulted in nerve damage. She was extremely nice and attentive, and took her time to explain my situation and answer all my questions. She made me feel comfortable and positive about my issue. I would totally recommend her to anyone. I had to wait over an hour to see her, but she was well worth it. I have seen three other doctors before I ended up wtih her, and all of them were either rude, uncaring and just didin't give a hoot. She definitely eased my mind after seeing her.

May 9th, 2012

I was sent to her for an EMG test. Her staff was rude and unhelpful. They wanted me to sign a financial form saying I would pay if insurance didn't. I said okay, how much will it cost for the tests? They said, we can't tell you until after the tests, which the doctor said was not true. Also, they promised to send the results of my EMG tests to my doctor, but they did not. I had to call three times to get the report. Each time they promised to send it but didn't. By the time I received her report, I had already had surgery so it was no help. Report was supposed to be sent to me in one week, it took eight weeks. Also, I saw Dr. Drafta twice. I had an appt each time. The first time I waited one hour and ten minutes and the second time I waited one hour and forty minutes. Because of my back trouble I was unable to sit, so I stood the entire time. There's no excuse for missing appointments by that much.I liked the doctor okay. She tried to be helpful. But I would not recommend her to anyone, because that entire office situation is a mess. I am very polite and have never had such a bad experience with a doctor's office.

April 23rd, 2012

Dr Draft is especially personable and informative. She helped my father understand why he needed to do the testing and undergo the surgery he needed. Her kindness and sincerity, coupled with her skill, helped my father undergo a very hard surgery, and to comply with his post operative instructions.

May 1st, 2017