A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Dunlop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlop graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunlop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Dunlop MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Dunlop practice?
- Dr. Cristina Dunlop has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Dunlop practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.