A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Estrada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Estrada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville primary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Marie Estrada MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Cristina Estrada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Estrada practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Emergency Physicians.