Dr. Cristina Garcia MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015
Very nice Cubano Dr. Great with the kids. No nonsense. Love her!!

March 14th, 2014
The best pediatric doctor we have ever had!
Personable, approachable and perceptive, Dr. Garcia is exactly what we were looking for in a high quality, caring pediatrician. She has a natural empathy for people that really shines through and our grand child loves her! He even asks if he can go see her even when he is not sick. Really, she is fantastic in every way possible and in fact, we have had the other doctors at the practice a time or two also and they have been terrific. I love also that they are so respectful of your time. Not much waiting and able to get us in at a moment's notice. They are also very plugged into our community. We give then a 10 and you will be fans too;-)

March 6th, 2013
We are thrilled with this Doctor:-)
We have been taking our grandson to this Dr. since he was born. She has been absolutely amazing with Kolton. He even talks about her when he does not have a visit! At the age of two, he would say, "Dr. Sia" and smile. We have raised three kids and my wife and I wish there had been a Doctor this great for our kids. The truth is that Kolton looks forward to going for his checkups and especially to visit and play with Dr. Garcia. Highly recommended:-) One more thing, if Kolton or we did not love going to her, we would take him someplace else. The fact is that we can relax that he is great hands and will be his entire childhood. Thank you.

March 26th, 2012
TERRIBLE!
Dr. Garcia Pilchick has TERRIBLE bed side manner, each time you go to her office you wait for HOURS!! The last time I was there she was talking bad about patients saying they weren't "private (insurance)" and she did not want to see them. She is disrespectful of EVERYONE unless they have something she wants. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 17th, 2009
Disappointed
I was told to give my child Motrin / Tylenol rotating to keep the fever down. I called in the middle of the night when the temp dropped to 95 she told me that was not possible and to get another thermometer. Another time they were going to sneak a flu vaccine without my approval then when I refused the shot I was berated about it.

October 29th, 2008
Need a listening ear....don't go here!!!!!!
Questions are asked...yes, but do you get a chance to respond...definitely not. If it were up to me and she was the only one in town i would have to move before going back to her again. I would rather spend money in gas to travel to a good doctor than drive just a few minutes to her office.

April 22nd, 2017