Dr. Cristina Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Garcia?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Garcia?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2010

Excellent Professional, Compassionate Care!

Dr. Garcia provides the utmost professional care with concern and compassion.I am being treated for a chronic DVT bloodclot in my left thigh. She is vigilant in assuring I receive the very best in specialist treatment and monitors my condition to make sure any necessary adjustment in my treatment is provided quickly and efficiently. She listens to me and values my feelings with genuine empathy. I travel from Clermont to her office as there is no one I would entrust my health to! I highly recommend her and her entire team! Best ever!

February 13th, 2017