A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Hamill is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Hamill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hamill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Petit Hamill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina P. Hamill practice?
- Dr. Cristina Hamill has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Hamill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.