A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Ignacio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Ignacio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Usi Ignacio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina U. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Cristina Ignacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Ignacio practices Family Medicine near Prudenville, MI.
See Prudenville Primary Care Doctors.