Dr. Cristina Ignacio Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Ignacio?

Horrible personality

Posted on October 8th, 2017

The few times I’ve been here this woman actually started arguments with me.. she is so rude it’s mindblowing. She’ll ask you about a certain medicine you think would benefit you and then she goes on about she “doesn’t prescribe that medicine” WHICH IS ALMOST EVERY ONE. She’s a quack. She has no compassion.

I highly recommend her

Posted on January 11th, 2017

She's the best!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Ingacio and the team in the Jackson office are very professional and courteous. Dr. Ignacio takes all the time that is required to make sure her patients understand their health conditions and preventative measures. Her bedside manner is excellent!

Posted on April 14th, 2014

She was one of the rudest , most unprofessional doctors I have ever encountered. She gave out a private number without permission, She sent my prescription to the wrong pharmacy, during my last visit with her, she yelled at me, told me I had a disease that I didn't, and then told me that I was wrong, and walked out on me leaving alone in the room and never finished my visit. I am an educated person, and at 75 years old, I do not believe I or anyone should be treated that way.She is a rotten doctor. I will NEVER use her or Mclaren health care system and I encourage anyone who is thinking of using them to think long and hard before they do.

Teacher

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Caring, Concerned, Thorough, Professional. I Love Dr. Christina. I was fortunate to have Dr. Terry Behrend D.O. for over 30 years, and I have now found someone who is concerned about "me", with high standards like Dr. Behrend. She is also the Doctor for my wife, my daughter, and father. They all adore her. Dr. Christina has the ability to make you feel like the most important person in the world.

insane