Dr. Cristina Ignacio MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2017
I highly recommend her
She's the best!

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Ingacio and the team in the Jackson office are very professional and courteous. Dr. Ignacio takes all the time that is required to make sure her patients understand their health conditions and preventative measures. Her bedside manner is excellent!

April 13th, 2014
She was one of the rudest , most unprofessional doctors I have ever encountered. She gave out a private number without permission, She sent my prescription to the wrong pharmacy, during my last visit with her, she yelled at me, told me I had a disease that I didn't, and then told me that I was wrong, and walked out on me leaving alone in the room and never finished my visit. I am an educated person, and at 75 years old, I do not believe I or anyone should be treated that way.She is a rotten doctor. I will NEVER use her or Mclaren health care system and I encourage anyone who is thinking of using them to think long and hard before they do.

April 20th, 2013
Teacher
Caring, Concerned, Thorough, Professional. I Love Dr. Christina. I was fortunate to have Dr. Terry Behrend D.O. for over 30 years, and I have now found someone who is concerned about "me", with high standards like Dr. Behrend. She is also the Doctor for my wife, my daughter, and father. They all adore her. Dr. Christina has the ability to make you feel like the most important person in the world.