Dr. Cristina Keusch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Keusch?

Posted on May 5th, 2015

My husband who is himself a physician referred me to Dr. Keusch. I was seeking modification of previously-placed breast implants. As I had previously received breast radiation, I was concerned about the possibility of surgical complications. Dr Keusch assured me that I was indeed a candidate for the surgery I was seeking and thus I went forward with the procedure. The results were excellent and I experienced no difficulties. Since then I have returned to the office for several other procedures, always happy with both the results and the experience. Dr Keusch along with her staff provide treatment of the very highest quality in a genuinely warm, caring manner. As a patient and also retired dentist, I find Dr. Keusch and her entire staff to embody the best in healthcare delivery.

Outstanding Plastic Surgeon

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I was referred by my husband who is a breast radiologist for revision of an earlier breast augmentation performed by another plastic surgeon. The outcome of the revised surgery by Dr Keusch was excellent. Addi- tionally she along with her staff are extremely professional and friendly; always succeeding at putting you at ease. I would recommend Dr Keusch to anyone seeking the services of a plastic surgeon.

A proffessional and skilled surgeon The Best!

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Had a breast reduction done and ended up with symastia from another doctor. Dr. Keusch was caring and she said she would do everything she could to fix me. Well she did and i look fabulous. She is awesome, her staff is amazing!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Dr Cristine is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!Not only is her work superb, but her bedside manner, professionism is outstanding. I could not have asked for more.

Posted on October 21st, 2017