A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Mata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Bosch Mata MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cristina B. Mata practice?
- Dr. Cristina Mata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Mata practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Endocrinologists.