Dr. Cristina Matei MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Tucson, AZ

3.0

April 20th, 2016
Worst bedside manner ever!!! Do not see!!!
I don't know why she bothers to see vets. She has no respect for them and the physical anguish serving this country has cost them. Don't bother seeing this doctor vet or not. She only cares about how much money she can make off of you and if she can't than you are not worth it to her. Worst Doctor I have ever have ever seen.

July 2nd, 2014
exam
Rude, wrong diagnosis, no surgery ever happened for wrong diagnosis, second appt.made denied, no reason given to primary physician. I am a vietnam Vet, showed absolutely no courtesy and was told (to live it meaning spasms)I can only say for myself may she rot in 6634

August 21st, 2011
Low grade
Dr Matei is basically a "hippy" for lack of a better word. She gave me an extremely low-grade exam and had her mind made up within about 10 minutes what was wrong with me. She said all of my memory problems were due to "depression" and that I had no neurological issues at all. The very next day I had a grand maul seizure in the grocery store and have had two more seizures since then. I contacted her by phone and asked her to amen my notes and she refused to. Doctor's that cannot admit when they are wrong should not be in practice. She is also Romanian, and made numerous comments about the ignorance of our country. I would never suggest anyone see her.