A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Nituica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Nituica is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nituica graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nituica has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina M Nituica MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Nituica practice?
- Dr. Cristina Nituica has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Nituica practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.