Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Nituica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Nituica is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nituica graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nituica has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nituica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans