Dr. Cristina Popovici Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Popovici?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Popovici?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

was seen the same day

called today and Dr Popovici was not in but I was offered an apt with her NP Katharine Castillo. She was wonderful and I will be seeing her more often if my Dr is out. The staff was quick to meet my needs and get me seen asap.

September 20th, 2017

Takes Action

I brought my mother to see Dr. Popovici at the beginning of this year, she was sick to her stomach and she felt weak. Dr. Popovici was listening to my mothers ailments and I noticed she was making a list and kept scratching things out. As my mom concluded her symptoms Dr. Popovici explained to my mother what she had ruled out as a possible reason why, and then explained her suspicions and why. Dr. Popovici ordered labs, an ultrasound, and other tests, she also ordered for a referral to Gastroenterology be started but will wait on possible diagnosis after the results came in. It turns out, my mother has Celiac disease and a peptic ulcer, confirmed by the Gastroenterology Dr. I just love that she knew what to test for and what to order because by the time we got to the specialist he said she had done almost all the leg work for him and it was easier for him to start treatment sooner.

June 19th, 2017

Helpful office and space

March 24th, 2017

Truthful Caring

My father saw this provider and she told him what was wrong with him, what he was doing wrong, and what he needed to do. I see a lot of Dr's that are not willing to give you an actual diagnosis or are afraid to tell you what may be wrong, but not Dr. Popovici, she is honest and she is respectful. Dr. Popovici is quick to order the tests she feels are needed to uncover the truth about your health. I love a Dr. who takes charge.

March 24th, 2017

Great Doctor, Great Location, Great Staff

Great Doctor, Great Location, Great Staff I have been going to them for years and have never had any problems.

May 12th, 2016

Excellent and Caring Doctor

Dr. Popovici is an excellent physician who is thorough, caring and does an examination each time you visit. (I've gone to other doctors who don't even do the examination, believe it or not, and just ask you questions.) She is really knowledgeable too.

April 18th, 2016

thank you great for women to have a woman doctor

I Love Her

June 8th, 2015

rarely available, and misdiagnoses issues.

I have had a nearly impossible time getting appointments. I haven't even seen her in over a year because I can never get in. The last time I had an appointment, she misdiagnosed something that the specialist she sent me to actually laughed about, because it was such an easy diagnosis he couldn't believe she sent me to him. I am on the search for a new doctor.

December 5th, 2013

Best Doctor I have had in YEARS!

Having read the other reviews, I find myself questioning are they talking about the same Dr. Popovici I and my family have been seeing for the past 7 - 8 years. Find myself in disagreement with the majority of the reviews. As long as she is practicing in NW Tucson, I will continue to see her as my primary physician.

September 14th, 2013

Support Staff VERY BAD

Dr. Popovici is an ok doc. She did listen the on my first appointment, but no exam was scheduled. Wait time is OUTRAGEOUS!! I waited over an hour for my wellness exam. Staff is the WORST! They don't care if you are there or not. Dr did apologize for running so late, but Ann said it is just how a doc office runs. Ann should be fired, not kind or helpful and doesn't care to even look at your chart when making follow up calls. Very short when speaking and doesn't do this dr. any favors. I'm not going to continue here because of the staff (whom you deal with 100% of the time at any apt)

July 29th, 2013

Outstanding doctor

I love this doctor, she is amazingly good. I wish there were more stars available to rate her! She was my doctor for 3 years while I was in Tucson. But her medical office assistant is rude and unprofessional, and it was for this reason that I seriously considered going to another doctor. I am a medical professional, so I am used to dealing with both rude coworkers and rude patients. But this assistant is too rude. Rude enough to make you consider going to another doctor.

September 1st, 2012

She should not call herseld a DOCTOR

She just types, does not lisen to you and evertime i ask for any pescrition her first thing out of her mouth is GET THEM FROM YOUR SPECIALIST (i dont have a specialist shes is my doctor) But noy anymore