A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porch-Curren graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Porch-Curren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren practice?
- Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren practices Internal Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists.