Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Porch-Curren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2016

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Dr. Porch and Coastal Allergy Care. Dr. Porch has an in depth knowledge of not only her own medical speciality, but is intelligent in all areas of medicine. I have a unique condition and she took me under her care and provided endless amounts of support and advice to help me get better and manage my condition. She diagnosed and treated me correctly and due to her ability to make strong partnerships throughout the medical community she referred me to some of the best doctors in Ventura and Los Angeles County. She has also treated my fifteen month old daughter who has had difficulty breathing since she was five months old. Dr. Porch treated my daughter as if she were her own which is important for any mother to see. Dr. Porch is intelligent, kind, patient, friendly and really takes time to know and listen to each of her patients needs. It's important in today's day and age to know there are doctor's out there that truly want to make a difference in their patients lives and Dr. Porch is one of them. I highly recommend Dr. Porch and Coastal Allergy Care and have experienced the difference they can make in a families life.

July 11th, 2012

excellent, thorough and caring!

Dr. Porch is very caring. She has excellent skills working with young children. She has been treating my son for the past 2 years. He is 3... She is thorough, caring, and clearly intelligent. She is also great communiacting with concerned parents! I highly recommend her!

April 19th, 2011

Dr Porch is the BEST!

We LOVE Dr Porch. She completely turned around my son's allergy issues, put him on only 2 meds and he is a new kid ever since. She is super nice, and listens to our concerns and makes appropriate suggestions. She obviously values her patients and has never made us feel like we were just another number. She remembers things about our life, and has her own kids! She is truly one of a kind. I wish all of our doctors were just like her!

March 28th, 2011

how amazing you are

October 11th, 2009

I had an excellent experience. Everything was great from making the appointment to seeing the doctor. Dr. Porch-Curren listens and truly cares about her patients. Her diagnostic skills are fabulous. I'd recommend her enthusiastically to anyone needing an Allergist.

April 2nd, 2008