Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina Pravia
Dr. Cristina Pravia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pravia is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston, Jackson Mem Hosp, Miami, Fl and Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System Nonprofit. Dr. Pravia has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina Pravia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cristina Pravia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Gustavo Ferrer-Gonzalez
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Weston, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Rolando Perez
Weston, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Chakra Chaulagain
Weston, FL 0 mi9