A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Saiz-Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Saiz-Rodriguez, Urogynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Saiz-Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiz-Rodriguez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Saiz-Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina M Saiz-Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Saiz-Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Cristina Saiz-Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Saiz-Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.