Dr. Cristina Saiz Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Saiz Rodriguez?

Outstanding Skill and Patient Care

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr. Saiz is exceptional and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is the perfect mix of a highly skilled and experienced doctor/surgeon and one who cares about her patient's reactions. She thoroughly explains everything in terms you can understand and doesn't rush you through your questions. She has a calm and genuine demeanor that is very re-assuring and she is easily reachable in between appointments. Surgically, my outcome was perfect and recovery was much easier than expected. I couldn't be happier! While her work was so good that I will not likely ever need to see her again, if the opportunity ever comes up, I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I had confidence in Dr. Saiz-Rodriquez and also Dr. Patrick Culligan because they are experts in pelvic organ prolapse. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and after the short stay in the hospital, I could not believe how wonderful I felt after having such a huge surgery. I feel I should have had the surgery done sooner.

Posted on October 24th, 2017