A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Toba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Toba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toba
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Toba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Toba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adoption & Foster Care
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toba graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Toba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Toba MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Toba practice?
- Dr. Cristina Toba has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Toba practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.