A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Toba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Toba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toba
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Toba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Toba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adoption & Foster Care
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toba graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Toba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Toba MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Toba practice?
- Dr. Cristina Toba has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Toba practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.