A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Trutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Trutia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Trutia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trutia graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Trutia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Andreea Trutia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cristina A. Trutia practice?
- Dr. Cristina Trutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Trutia practices Psychiatry near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Psychiatrists.